Bollywood 411 Index

ALL - # - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

Word From The Team


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Teri Justaju (You are my desire) from Saaware



(Teri Justaju) x.2
(You are my desire) x.2

(Saaware) x.6
(My love) x.6

Tere bin suni suni hai aankhiyan
Without you there is no life in my eyes

Tere bin lamha lamha hai sadiyan
Without you there every moment seems to last forever

Suna suna jahan lage re
The whole universe seems empty

(Saaware) x.6
(My love) x.6
-------------------

(Teri Justaju) x.2
(You are my desire) x.2

Tu mere dil ki dua
You are my hearts prayer

Tu hi meri har khushi
You are my only and all happiness

Shamil hai tu rooh mein
You are indeed in my soul

Tu hi meri zindagi
You are my life

Teri yaadhon ka sawaan hai
This is the rain of promises

Pyasi pyasi dhadkan hai
My breath is thirsty

Bas tu nazar aaye re
I can vividly only see you coming close to me

(Saaware) x.6
(My love) x.6
-------------------

(Teri Justaju) x.2
(You are my desire) x.2

Saaayian se raat bhar
During the whole night with my love,

Karte hai hum guftagu
I am talking

Armaano ki bheed mein
In crowd of my memories

Teri hi hai Justaju
You are indeed the only one I desire

Suni suni si hasrat hai
Every other wish is alone

Kaise teri mohabbat hai
What kind of love is this

Kuch na mujhe bhaye re
I can’t seem to find interest in anything

(Saaware) x.6
(My love) x.6
-------------------

Tere bin suni suni hai aankhiyan
Without you there is no life in my eyes

Tere bin lamha lamha hai sadiyan
Without you there every moment seems to last forever

Suna suna jahan lage re
The whole universe seems empty

(Saaware) x.6
(My love) x.6

10 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much! Knowing the meaning of this song makes it that much more enjoyable. I am so glad that I found this site and am grateful that you all take the time to translate such songs for those of us who do not know Hindi! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your translation!! Apparently it was very accurate and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the speedy response. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fav song! Love the meaning of the lyrics. Absolutely lovely song, with an amazing melody.
    Simply mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaank You SOOOOO MUCCCH, i LOOOVE the song a lot moreeee, the meaning is AMAZINGG!!
    COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much...I've been looking for the translation to this song for quite some time..beautiful lyrics..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the song ,beautiful song its a meaningful song and i loved the lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice & very informative blog. I like this information, you have done fantastic job.It will help a lots of people.Great Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thax a ton!!!!!! Awesome melody song it is....and getting to know the meaning of it makes listening to it a beautiful experience!!!!! Heart touching song:)thankyou once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent song. Makes me to melt after knowing the meaning. Thanks for your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks a lot! what a beautiful song <3

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

Hindi Bollywood Translation is a licensed blog. If any part of this website/blog and/or any part of Hindi Bollywood Translation social media platforms such as but not limited to facebook, twitter, instagram and/or youtube is copied without proper written permission than Hindi Bollywood Translation has the right to under any circumstances to receive the penalty fee(s) from the copier/forger website(s), forum(s), blog(s), & etc regardless it's online/offline and anywhere in the world.

For any questions, please feel free to contact vtranslte4u@gmail.com

Copyright © 2009 - 2021.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Blogger Widgets

DISCLAIMER:

Bollywood 411 is an online Blog which includes translates Bollywood Songs from Hindi/Urdu to English, which may or may not be accurate but translated to the best level by the team.

Bollywood 411 Blog does not contain any content on its server. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. If a translation of a song(s) is violating copyright and you want us to remove that or have any questions please contact us at vtranslate4u@gmail.com

Bollywood 411 Facts come from several resources, if you believe the fact is not correct and/or have questions, please email us at vtranslate4u@gmail.com and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

Hindi Bollywood movie reviews are a personal opinion(s) of the team, if you have any questions and/or feedback, please email us at vtranslate4u@gmail.com. Also the Hindi Bollywood Movie Ratings may/may not be accurate, we created the ratings, according to our beliefs and opinions.