Bollywood 411 Index

ALL - # - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

Word From The Team


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai (I See God In You) Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi




Tu Hi To Jannat Meri, Tu Hi Mera Junnon
You’re my heaven, You’re my Passssion

Tu Hi To Mannat Meri, Tu Hi Rooh Ka Sukun
You’re my prayers, You’re my soul’s comfort and peace

Tu Hi Ankhiyon Ki Thandak, Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Dastak
You’re my eyes mist, You’re my heart beat

Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein, Bas Itna Hi Jaanu
There is nothing more I know, Only thing I know is

(Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu) x2
(I see God in you, My Love what should I do) x2


Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
My head bows, My Love what should I do


Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
I see God in you, My Love what should I do


Kaise Hai Yeh Doori, Kaise Majboori
How’s this distance, How’s this helplessness

Maine Nazaron Se Tujhe Choo Liya
I touched you with my eyes

O O, Kabhi Teri Khusboo, Kabhi Teri Baatein

O O, Sometimes your fragrance, Sometimes your talks

Bin Maange Yeh Jahan Paa Liya
I got this world without asking


Tu Hi Dil Ki Ha Rounak, Tu Hi Janmon Ki Daulat
You’re the light and happiness of my heart, You’re the eternal wealth


Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein, Bas Itna Hi Jaanu..
There is nothing more I know, Only thing I know is

(Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu) x2

(I see God in you, My Love what should I do) x2

Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
My head bows, My Love what should I do

Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
I see God in you, My Love what should I do

Vaasdi Vaasdi Vaasdi, Dil Di Dil Vich Vaasdi
Naasdi Naasdi Naasdi, Dil Ro Ve The Naasdi


Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
God make this Pair

Vaasdi Vaasdi Vaasdi, Dil Di Dil Vich Vaasdi
Naasdi Naasdi Naasdi, Dil Ro Ve The Naasdi


Cham Cham Aaye, Mujhe Tarsaaye
Whenever musical rhythm of raindrops come, Makes me pine and thirsty

Tera Sayaa Cher Ke Chumta
Your shadow touch me by teasing

O O, Tu Jo Muskaye, Tu Jo Sharmaye

O O, Whenever you smile, When you become shy

Jaise Mera Hai Khuda Jhomta

Its like my God start dancing

Tu Hi Meri Barkart, Tu Hi Meri Ibaadat

You’re my success, You’re my worship

Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein, Bas Itna Hi Jaanu..

There is nothing more I know, Only thing I know is

(Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu) x2

(I see God in you, My Love what should I do) x2



Sajde Sae Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
My head bows, My Love what should I do

Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu
I see God in you, My Love what should I do

Vaasdi Vaasdi Vaasdi, Dil Di Dil Vich Vaasdi
Naasdi Naasdi Naasdi, Dil Ro Ve The Naasdi

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
God make this Pair

47 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lov this song sooooooooooo much ....whis some1 loved me tht way .......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. since i saw the movie i deeply fell inlove with the song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dis song. It'z true every single word. Sometimes I wish the person we luv would luv us bck for the person we r. Without her/him yu would find no happiness in da world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this song has a lot of meaning it just shows how faithful a man can be to a woman and how much love he is capable of

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! I absolutely LOVED the movie and this song is ....wow!

    Thanks for the translation!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the translation!! I am in love with this song. This is an amazing love song!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a song is this! This song can mesmerise even stubborn hearted and indulge luv over.... The movie is something W-H-O-A-W...... I love this movie a lot and its my favourite love movie..... Love should be like the way it is shown in this movie..... Mind boggling! Cant express by words, every one has to feel it ..... And thankz for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS SONG! simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat a lovely song.Never felt like this before.I am throwing all my worries aside when i hear this song.So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No comments, JUST LISTEN!

    Tu Hi Meri Barkart, Tu Hi Meri Ibaadat
    Aur Kuch Na Janu Mein, Bas Itna Hi Jaanu..
    Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karu...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The One got away..and this song makes me wonder whether I will ever have him back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great thanks for translating this

    ReplyDelete
  14. every single word is very true....I have felt like this....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat a song .. its mind blowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My mums dads friend describes my mum as the lyrics to that song. Know i realised what it means i feel scared. My mums married. My mums dads friend is double the age as him. They talk to each other at night. They call eachother se* manic. Im scared, help me ....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this song. I am from Egypt but the feeling of the singer and high sensation of the words were transformed to me, I really felt it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love you israar, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. super song but i am un lucky........

    ReplyDelete
  20. does any one know what film tu mera dil di rani song has come from? or can anyone translate it ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Most beautiful lyrics... Very touching! very deep!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This song is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this song and love the movie finding a girl to express my love like this !! if there is anyone note that i will be there for you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chance-less Song..what a music!! what a lyrics!! I really love this song..

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love this song very much

    ReplyDelete
  26. i dont know that love give this wonderful feeling
    that feeling which has no words to explain

    ReplyDelete
  27. Human words can't explain these but human hearts can feel these bonds made by heaven....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks.....to translate this song...

    ReplyDelete
  29. this song is why i love this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Since I started learning Hindi, I realized words of love in this language are much more profound and full with meaning... This song says what my heart is feeling... I saw God in him, and now, my heart belongs to him... May the Universe bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for your translation..Nice song...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing song, I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  33. omg love this song ,, amazingggggggggg <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a song it is....
    I'm Totally addicted to it even i dont know a little bit hindi..........
    Thank u soooooo much 4 t translation...KARTHICK

    ReplyDelete
  35. really touchful story and songs....sp appreciation for shreya ghoshal for na kuch pooochaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thankyou for translation.........great and superb song..

    ReplyDelete
  37. superb song,
    superb lyrics
    HATS OFF to this song!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. truly meaningful song and the movie itself! I learned a lot through this movie, who else did? =)

    ReplyDelete
  39. l know that someone loves me just as much and l mean alot to them as well and l see God in them cause they love me unconditionally

    ReplyDelete
  40. I started learning Hindi after hearing to this song. Wat a song... Thanks for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my god, i loved this song from the bottom of my heart since the first moment i heard it. Each and every sigle word in the lyrics expresses what i am exactly experiencing right now, & i should be very greatful for the translator,
    10Q!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Who sings this song ?

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

Hindi Bollywood Translation is a licensed blog. If any part of this website/blog and/or any part of Hindi Bollywood Translation social media platforms such as but not limited to facebook, twitter, instagram and/or youtube is copied without proper written permission than Hindi Bollywood Translation has the right to under any circumstances to receive the penalty fee(s) from the copier/forger website(s), forum(s), blog(s), & etc regardless it's online/offline and anywhere in the world.

For any questions, please feel free to contact vtranslte4u@gmail.com

Copyright © 2009 - 2021.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Blogger Widgets

DISCLAIMER:

Bollywood 411 is an online Blog which includes translates Bollywood Songs from Hindi/Urdu to English, which may or may not be accurate but translated to the best level by the team.

Bollywood 411 Blog does not contain any content on its server. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. If a translation of a song(s) is violating copyright and you want us to remove that or have any questions please contact us at vtranslate4u@gmail.com

Bollywood 411 Facts come from several resources, if you believe the fact is not correct and/or have questions, please email us at vtranslate4u@gmail.com and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

Hindi Bollywood movie reviews are a personal opinion(s) of the team, if you have any questions and/or feedback, please email us at vtranslate4u@gmail.com. Also the Hindi Bollywood Movie Ratings may/may not be accurate, we created the ratings, according to our beliefs and opinions.